It’s a good time for organisations to be doubling down on employee engagement and experience efforts – which makes it a great time to take a closer look at the Engage employee app in all its infinite and transformative variety! It’s fully loaded with all your workforce and workplace essentials so let’s break it down for you with the fifth and final post in this 'App-spects' series.
App-spect #5 – Feedback
What do you get out of the box?
Employee surveys, suggestions, polling, comments/likes, sentiment, confidential reporting
Key points to note:
- We’ve said it before, we’re all about ALL the engagement essentials and powering a positive feedback loop definitely qualifies. Continuous improvement relies on continuous everything else: asking, listening, evaluating, acting, explaining
- It’s another agility win. We’re helping you shift away from reliance on the slow, cumbersome and expensive annual survey to rapid pulse surveys and polls. Get better insight faster, make positive change happen more quickly.
- Don’t limit yourself to just formal evaluation structures like surveys. You can get additional insight through analysing social interactions, such as comments, likes and shares; mood tracking; and consumption of/appetite for content pieces
- Encouraging a more democratic approach to ideas for improvement and innovation. We make it easy not just to ask for suggestions but also to chart the follow-up and communicate the outcomes - staff like to know that contributing has an impact and that their voice has a value
- One to remember – this is a chance to strip out a huge amount of cost, time and effort from those feedback processes that are so vital to building trust, purpose and culture